Google Search

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome To Battle Mind Records


Hello everyone, I would like to welcome you all to my blog.  I am currently working on getting my record label up and running.  The name of my label is Battle Mind Records.  As of now, I am the only artist on my label.  My label will be for current Military, Veterans, and their families.  This extra long war in which many of our brave men and women have been fighting, has created a large number of young men and women suffering from psychological disorders.  The most common issue these men and women are having is returning to a normal civilian life while struggling with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  My goal is to help bring awareness to the struggles we as Combat Veterans face on a daily basis and to provide a musical outlet to use as therapy.  Songwriting is proving to be highly successful in helping Veterans dealing with P.T.S.D.  Along with bringing awareness and providing an outlet through music, I intend to help improve the lives as many of these brave young men and women as possible.  When we get out of the Military we face many struggles beyond the mental and physical aspects.  Besides P.T.S.D. many are face with serious financial problems to include homelessness.  In my eyes this is a problem that should not exist.  We as Veterans have fought for this county on our own free will there is no reason we should be faced with these problems.  I am making it my mission to do as much as I can to help with these issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment