Google Search

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

A Little More About Me


From the very first song I had wrote and recorded while in Mosul, Iraq, my music has always been about connecting to others on a personal level through my music.  

While you may not be able to personally identify or understand the words of every song, I feel that every song I have made has the ability to connect with people on a deeper level than just music.  I never intended for my songs to only be enjoyed by die-hard rap fans, but music lovers as a whole and to my surprise, somehow it worked.  


At this time most of my fans and supporters are my friends and family and through them I am slowly gaining more fans all the time.  I rely on my friends and family to share my music with others so that I can continue to connect with more people through my music.  

At first, I just wanted to sign a record deal and be a star.  That was my dream, but now it’s a lot bigger than myself.  My dreams now include helping others that may be facing the same struggles that I am facing in life due to my military service.  I was proud to join and serve and I do not feel that my service is complete just because I was medically discharged.  

So, while I work on album number three, I am constantly thinking of ideas for my record label and how I can help others like me all over the country.  My new dream is to see no homeless veteran and no soldier/veteran in need without help.  While I would love to be rich and famous, it’s not just about me.  This is how I have always lived my life and I won’t stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment