Google Search

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Update on Battle Mind Records


Life has thrown many obstacles is my path over the past few years, but I have not let this defeat me.  Battle Mind Records is still in the works along with my third album that will be titled "Mind Gone."  I graduated from Full Sail University's Music Business Bachelor of Science program on August 7, 2015 and began their Entertainment Business Masters of Science program on August 31, 2015.  I have a few new songs written and am currently working on making beats for my next album.  I plan to release a single within the next six months and my new album will follow shortly after.  At this time I do not plan to release a physical copy of this upcoming album.  I plan to sell through digital downloads only.  I will be utilizing the services of HostBaby and CdBaby to release this album.  Through HostBaby I will build and publish the official Battle Mind Records website.  For everyone who has supported me and been patiently waiting for me to shine from day one, Thank You.  I will soon be entering the insane world of music and with your continued support I can and will make it.  I make music for the love of music, but I want to monetize my music so that I can help other Veterans and their families.  This is not to make my pockets fat.  That is the least of my worries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment